Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had my 2015 Tourer Elite 3 weeks and someone damaged my car today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which car park bud....so we can avoid it

Comment

24HR Tesco Maryhill Glasgow.

Comment

I got a plastic lip proctor for my car that covers that area off eBay after similar damage. Might be worth a look. I thought it looked good.

Comment

Originally posted by jmagee View Post
          I got a plastic lip proctor for my car that covers that area off eBay after similar damage. Might be worth a look. I thought it looked good.
          Do you have a link to it mate?

Comment

Makes your blood boil,hope you get sorted
            Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
            Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Similar to this but it came over the lip

Boot Sill Protector Strip. REAR SILL PROTECTOR. Help to protect boot sills from scuffs and scratches. Easy fit self adhesive rubberised ribbed tape. Rubberised and ribbed for anti slip purposes. Easy cut to fit self adhesive.

Comment

This is more like it

Richard Grant Mouldings Ltd. Original RGM Boot Sill Protector Black for Vauxhall Insignia Saloon 4-Door and Hatchback 5-Door Pre Facelift Construction Years 07.2008-06.2013 RBP368 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07KN9P3..._DAE0CbNFDZKWW

Comment

Originally posted by jmagee View Post
                  This is more like it

Richard Grant Mouldings Ltd. Original RGM Boot Sill Protector Black for Vauxhall Insignia Saloon 4-Door and Hatchback 5-Door Pre Facelift Construction Years 07.2008-06.2013 RBP368 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07KN9P3..._DAE0CbNFDZKWW
                  cheers I'll have a look mate.

Comment

https://www.bigcarparts.co.uk/produc...trim-cover-oem Try this ......

Comment

Originally posted by umfaan View Post
                      Cheers for taking the time to look for me mate. I spoke to my neighbour and he thinks he can fix the one I've got.

Comment

Bad news about the motor, I had the same three years ago but it was the wing that took the hit. Thinking about fixing your chrome trim back on; I used double sided glue dots to hold mine down when it started lifting. There a re spigots which are meant to locate and lock it in place but once lifted they never do as good a job the next time round. Either way good luck.
                        2016 Pearlescent Emerald Green 2.0 CDTi (170PS) Elite Nav, I would say what the extras are but it's just stock...well almost - Chrome door pins, stainless "Insignia" footrest and puddle lights.

Comment

Originally posted by GG07 View Post
                          Bad news about the motor, I had the same three years ago but it was the wing that took the hit. Thinking about fixing your chrome trim back on; I used double sided glue dots to hold mine down when it started lifting. There a re spigots which are meant to locate and lock it in place but once lifted they never do as good a job the next time round. Either way good luck.
                          Yeah i seen spigots when I lifted part of it up and it didn't sit back in the correct position, so the clue dots sound ideal mate.

Comment

Originally posted by GlasgowBhoy View Post
                            Some arsehole hit my car today in a carpark and never left any details. There is not a lot of damage but it's not good to look at. I've posted a short video of the damage and was wondering if this can be fixed and where do I get the silver strip and how does it fix on. The bumper as you can see is cracked and has popped up so not sure if it can be fixed or needs replaced.

https://youtu.be/OKVC5Umyri0
                            Looks like someone reversed in to your car with a towing bar/hook on the back.
                            What about the boot lid? Damaged too?

Comment

Originally posted by a602820922 View Post
                              Looks like someone reversed in to your car with a towing bar/hook on the back.
                              What about the boot lid? Damaged too?
                              No mate the damage is all on the bumper as I lift the boot, there is also a mark on the bumper like a towbar like someone has reversed into it and pushed it up the way.

Comment

Originally posted by GlasgowBhoy View Post
                                24HR Tesco Maryhill Glasgow.
                                Ffs......I'm up n Doon there with work ......even if I stop in there with my van, I'm considerate where and how I park.

Hope you get the scum mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X