• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luke88 View Post
    What sort of mileage a year do you do ? Bit weary about going for budgets
    About 4000

2011. 2.0 diesel SRI VX LINE Nav

Comment

Hi Dave i did a similar thing at my local Tyrespot Lassa XL Driveways 245x45x18's and yes you are right it had on Bridgestones on previous
      when last at your house...Keith

Comment

Hello Keith,you ok my friend---yes I have the Lassa's on and they are fine--made by Bridgestones and have good reviews.when I had the Vectra and when I first bought it it had Accellera's on and they were awful in the wet----had a lot of trouble getting the bloody things balanced too--I then changed to Falkens which I rate highly and never had any problems after that------Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Arfa View Post
          About 4000

How are they in the wet ? Been quotes £160 for the pair and tracking

Comment

Originally posted by Luke88 View Post
            How are they in the wet ? Been quotes £160 for the pair and tracking
            I don't find them too bad, depending on how you drive. Do get more wheel spin though. The best tyres I've ever used were uniroyal rs3s, excellent in the wet, but wear quickly due to a softer compound. But as quoted earlier, I don't do the mileage to warrant expensive tyres..

Comment

I bought a set of different alloy wheels for one of my cars a few years ago and it came with accelera I think it was. They were almost new and found them ok would spin up if you pushed it in the damp or the wet however after a few months they changed would easily spin up and became very difficult in the wet resulting in understeer very easily and roundabouts you get get the tail out so these we quickly changed.
              From then I’ve stayed away from budget tyres and buy known brands as they work better for me.
              Tourer is being ran on uniroyal rain sport 3’s and the wife’s vx line is on goodyears. Can’t fault either of the cars with these on.

Comment

Working...
              X