Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retrim Issue

Afternoon all,

I'm wanting to get rid of the cream headliner and pillars in favour of black suede but I'm really struggling to find black buttons to match, I have thought about taking them apart for a spray then fixing a sticker over like these https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F141167243067
    But cant find the right ones. Am I going insane or can you actually get a black set of these map light buttons?

Originally posted by MilesS34 View Post
    Afternoon all,

I'm wanting to get rid of the cream headliner and pillars in favour of black suede but I'm really struggling to find black buttons to match, I have thought about taking them apart for a spray then fixing a sticker over like these https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F141167243067
    But cant find the right ones. Am I going insane or can you actually get a black set of these map light buttons?
    Yep.....they exist.
    Here's mine........
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190508_190934426.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	243134

Name:	IMG_20190508_190913196.jpg
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	243135

Name:	IMG_20190508_190859621.jpg
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	243136

Name:	IMG_20190508_190842923.jpg
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	243137

Comment

That's exactly what I need, thank you for confirming my sanity 😉 I'm guessing they're just going to be a bugger to find.

Comment

Here you go;

Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Nice one Howy! 👍 I've added them to my watch list to get when I'm back from holiday next week. I dont think the missus will be too impressed with the baby due next month but I'll just try and fly it under the radar. 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by MilesS34 View Post
            That's exactly what I need, thank you for confirming my sanity �� I'm guessing they're just going to be a bugger to find.
            Your welcome buddy.
            Mines is the VXLine, so if your inclined to visit scrap yards, just keep your eyes peeled for this model.
            Failing that as Howy has shown, eBay is your pal but they can be expensive.

Comment

Where can the black headlining be obtained from?

It looks amazing!

Comment

I presume that's the VXLine header but I'll be picking up some black suede from the bay of E and retrimming myself. I've done this previously with good results I was just struggling to find the buttons and was starting to think that I'd dreamt seeing them 😂😂

Comment

Working...
                X