X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Footwell LED’s

Changed the standard footwell lights to LED, massive difference
    2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

It’s nice. I’ve done the same thing. But now you can see any dirt so much easier [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by the_westwood View Post
      It’s nice. I’ve done the same thing. But now you can see any dirt so much easier [emoji23]
      Yeah plus you know if your shoes are dirty !! May put some in the back to..
      2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Originally posted by rpanchal View Post
        Yeah plus you know if your shoes are dirty !! May put some in the back to..
        I’ve also installed a set of led strips under the two front seats (visible from the back) and in both front foot wells.

They are good as I can have them any colour I want but because I got Bluetooth one it keeps resetting he colour everyone I leave the car. Which is annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by the_westwood View Post
          I’ve also installed a set of led strips under the two front seats (visible from the back) and in both front foot wells.

They are good as I can have them any colour I want but because I got Bluetooth one it keeps resetting he colour everyone I leave the car. Which is annoying.
          How hard would it be to get some wires to the back doors?? Just thinking like the front doors have lights underneath
          2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Originally posted by rpanchal View Post
            How hard would it be to get some wires to the back doors?? Just thinking like the front doors have lights underneath
            Should be fairly easy, can only assume you’ll need to take door card and some interior trim out. Tap into the power from the existing front puddle lights. That’s how I would do it personally.

Comment

Working...
            X