Video not working in full screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video not working in full screen

I have an Opel Insignia 2019 with navigation and I am not able to view the videos in full screen.
    As per owners manual I have encoded the videos at 1280×720 and 30 fps.
    Video is rendered in the middle of the screen but win black bands up/down/lef/right.
    Am I doing something wrong ?

Thanks a lot !

Originally posted by Draculica View Post
    I have an Opel Insignia 2019 with navigation and I am not able to view the videos in full screen.
    As per owners manual I have encoded the videos at 1280×720 and 30 fps.
    Video is rendered in the middle of the screen but win black bands up/down/lef/right.
    Am I doing something wrong ?

Thanks a lot !
    Convert using handbrake. There is a how to do on you tube

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Yeap, I have been using handbrake.
      Are you talking about this video ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2LOz6eDy70
      Can you please point me to the youtube video if it's not this one you are talking about ?

Comment

This is the one i used to do it and they worked fine on my Insignia Grand Sport running the Intellilnk 4 screen

In this video you can learn how to convert a video to play on IntelliLink system for Opel (Vauxhall). You should download the software Handbrake (https://han...

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
          This is the one i used to do it and they worked fine on my Insignia Grand Sport running the Intellilnk 4 screen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=412bS85lsnU
          I have the Navi 900 IntelliLink 8inch display.

Comment

Using the link you posted,.that's how.it is

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by Draculica View Post
              I have the Navi 900 IntelliLink 8inch display.
              Its probably the same so worth trying.

Comment

Thanks guys.
                I've tried several dimensions (700x392, 700x394, 720x480, 1280x720) and nothing is working.
                The space filled by the video is always the same, in the center of the screen.

Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2019-05-10 at 19.01.44(1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	243143
                Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2019-05-10 at 19.01.44.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	243144

Comment

700 x 304 is full screen on mine, so is 640 x 720

Just

Comment

700 x 304 sound acc 128k

Comment

Thank you guys. I have tried other resolutions, including the ones you told me, and including 1280x1080 who is not supposed to work (it is above the max stated in the manual).
                      All resolutions are showing the video the same, in the center of the screen, like in the pictures above.
                      I'll have to go to the dealer for this, I'll update the thread with their response.

Comment

Working...
                      X