Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
    Sorted!
    Just popped out and caught it at a certain angle and not happy with it so going to re do it at some point.
    sigpic

Comment

• ,Good/tidy job done there.
      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
        Just popped out and caught it at a certain angle and not happy with it so going to re do it at some point.
        Might just need a bit of a mop in a couple of weeks.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Not been on for a while as been mega busy with work and renovating a house to sell but managed to get the car washed for first time in a while last week and still love it.

Still got a TRC front splitter to fit that’s been in the garage months now but also recently treated myself for Xmas and got some more bits for her.

Once they come will get them fitted ASAP and get some pics up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
            Not been on for a while as been mega busy with work and renovating a house to sell but managed to get the car washed for first time in a while last week and still love it.

Still got a TRC front splitter to fit that’s been in the garage months now but also recently treated myself for Xmas and got some more bits for her.

Once they come will get them fitted ASAP and get some pics up.

Is that you stood with your trolly?
            its looking nice and shiny!
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post

Is that you stood with your trolly?
              its looking nice and shiny!
              Haha. Yes it is. Good spot

sigpic

Comment

• looks lush that

Comment

• So COVID is now effecting by ability to drive!

Battery had gone dead due to lack of use so had to recharge that and then popped to IKEA contactless click and collect the other night and wasn’t paying attention as was looking where I needed to park and hit a kerb; front wheel, side skirt and back wheel by some miracle I have not done any damage to both wheels and the side skirt just has a scratch that is under the car so not noticeable unless you bend down so be an easy fix.

Lucky for me I didn’t have the side skirt extensions on yet as they would of been knackered!

sigpic

Comment

• Goodies finally arrived today.

Maxton side extensions, maxton rear splitter. Maxton spoiler extension plus some
                    New cleaning bits.

New snow foam Lance,
                    Carbon collective panel wipe
                    Carbon collective platinum wheels
                    Soft 99 interior mist.

Got Friday off work so hopefully it stays dry

sigpic

Comment

• Look forward to the seeing the pics

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Car cleaning day.

Also didn’t really like the quality or the look of the maxton pieces so am sending back. The TRC front splitter that has been in my garage now for over 6 months should be on over the weekend

sigpic

Comment

• Nice job,you missed the snow like me!
                          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Yep lucky so far. Stayed dry all day as well

sigpic

Comment

• hi nice , wish i could see the floor never mind the car to even think about cleaning it!still under 5 inch of snow and now ice
                              to be honest i am not sure you need anything more bodywork it loooks dead right as it is ( factory got it right)
                              and something to be said for " less is more"
                              dean.m

Comment

• Looking lovely as ever....Especially in the dusky light showing the deep shine.

Comment

Working...
                                X