Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
    About 430 nm
    U sure pal cos 430nm is only 317 ft-lb??

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurdip View Post
      U sure pal cos 430nm is only 317 ft-lb??
      sigpic

Comment

• Ok pal i was just surprised as my bi-turbo makes more im sure but it is a diesel.

Comment

Ok pal i was just surprised as my bi-turbo makes more im sure but it is a diesel.
          Bi turbo is just under at 400 and yeah diesal is the reason. They can keep pulling.

You still got your old BI?
          sigpic

Comment

Ok pal i was just surprised as my bi-turbo makes more im sure but it is a diesel.
            My 2.0 diesel is 440nm, it's tuned though, but only 200bhp
            2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
            honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
              My 2.0 diesel is 440nm, it's tuned though, but only 200bhp
              Remap in mine will take it to about 530 - 550 nm
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
                Bi turbo is just under at 400 and yeah diesal is the reason. They can keep pulling.

You still got your old BI?
                Yeah still got it mate, just had mot done this morning will keep as long as i can as it is more drivable around town etc and also economical .
                Merc is good for the longer trips. Thats currently running at 767nm got it mapped last year.
                Still keep eying up a GSI though, must be crazy but they look awesome.

Comment

• So your still driving it then. Thought it was just sitting collecting dust .

That merc must shift then. What model is it again? Diesel or petrol? Done any other mods to it?

GSI is really nice looking. Price not dropping yet though.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Yes i still use it usually a week of the Merc and week of the siggy depending on my mood or which car is cleaner.
                    Its pretty nifty pal 0-60 in 6.2secs according to spec but plenty of pull, 3.0v6 diesel, mapped and spacers all round and a pedalbox fitted, pretty eco too ish 26mpg around town and 44mpg on a run.
                    would have to sell both to get a gsi but currently not worth doing pal.

Comment

• Hoping to catch up on the next rother valley if its not raining

Comment

Hoping to catch up on the next rother valley if its not raining
                        Yeah I’m hoping to get to next one as well. Missed the last one as had just got back from a long trip.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hoping to catch up on the next rother valley if its not raining
                          You a southerner?
                          2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                          Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

• Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                            You a southerner?
                            no just getting softer in my old age.

Comment

• seems to be a drone from the back wheels only got 19inch alloys on dont think its wheel bearings but maybe tyres and in the boot there is hardly any sound deading

Comment

• Nice car

Comment

Working...
                                X