Insignia no.2. insignia VXR SuperSport [emoji7]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
    Still don't like them. You're all spoiling some lovely cars sticking them on. You can hit me when you next see me but they look awful. Sorry.

Put your flats ones back on!
    Not for everyone mate. Everyone can’t love everything [emoji1303]
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      look great,but like a tw@t to clean
      Be ok with a brush
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
        C'mon grandad.....get with the times
        You hit the nail on the head. We're all getting on in years...Even Pondy is getting grey hairs now.

They're what boy racers stick on their cars. Honestly....I hardly ever comment if I don't like something on somebody's car because I know we all have different tastes but those things are spoiling some beautiful cars. They look like they should be stuck on a fridge.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

You hit the nail on the head. We're all getting on in years...Even Pondy is getting grey hairs now.

They're what boy racers stick on their cars. Honestly....I hardly ever comment if I don't like something on somebody's car because I know we all have different tastes but those things are spoiling some beautiful cars. They look like they should be stuck on a fridge.
          I bet you'd love to have grey hair

Comment

That's a cracker fridge magnet I'm using that one in future

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
              I bet you'd love to have grey hair
              Got plenty....Downside is the fkers are growing out of my nose and ears.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Got plenty....Downside is the fkers are growing out of my nose and ears.
                I've got loads of hair.....its teeth I'm lacking

Comment

Still don't like them. You're all spoiling some lovely cars sticking them on. You can hit me when you next see me but they look awful. Sorry.

Put your flats ones back on!
                  +1

Not pissing on anyone’s chips

But they are horrible imo

Comment

• I don't think they are horrible, I prefer the 3d gel plates I have fitted on mine

A happy medium between standard and the 4d ones.

As said , same with all mods, some will like, some will dislike, all person tastes and preferences

Comment

On a fridge [emoji23][emoji23]

I have quite a few grey hairs now
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Qmark78 View Post
                        +1

Not pissing on anyone’s chips

But they are horrible imo
                        No problem - no offence taken [emoji1303]
                        sigpic

Comment

• Like um, most people wont see them when your booting it everywhere anyway

Comment

• They are on (the fridge magnets mark [emoji23]) and gave the car a quick clean today, the fusso wax was still holding up well but used another new Soft 99 product today.

sigpic

Comment

• I've given you a like for the shine....Don't confuse it with me liking the number plate.

What is the Soft99 stuff? Quick detailer?

Comment

• you've made a cracking job on that motor.....stunning
                                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
                                X