Brake discs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by royd71 View Post
    Hi all I have a 2017 grand sport sri vx line tourer, any idea of easy way to find out brake disc/pad sizes? Thanks in advance
    Measuring them

Comment

Thanks for the help/no help

Comment

Originally posted by royd71 View Post
        Thanks for the help/no help
        just because you didn't get your answer right away, or answer you didn't like, I don't think there's any need for the sarcasim

Comment

Originally posted by Jon199102 View Post
          Hi all.

My trusty insignia has developed a vibration in both the pedal and wheel on braking. It's only started occuring so I'm guessing it's the discs causing the issue.

I've been quite hands on with my car's as of late and have built up the curriage to fix them myself.

Could someone please point me in right direction as in what disc size I need to look for?

Also what tools IL need?

Mines a 2014 insignia elite hatchback.

Thank you
          Fair play Jon for being hands on, I to am getting used to doing the servicing on my car myself. Used to take my cars / vans to a good friend in Epsom when I lived in the UK but since living in Ireland now I just want to know that the servicing is done thoroughly, it’s not that I don’t trust the mechanics but if you do things yourself you know exactly what’s been done and you know it’s been done right (hopefully!!)
          Let us know how you get on with the disc change and uploading a few pics in the “how2” section could be helpful too.
          Hope you get the discs sorted.

Comment

Working...
          X