Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIN & Security Code needed

Hi,

Recently i have changed my instrument cluster from the small screen to the big screen in my 2016 insignia

i'm having some problems for TPMS, Lane Departure warning, Collision warning as my car is equipped with it and the cluster for the car i have taken from is not equipped with it

so those options are not working with me

i also tried to reprogram the cluster in dealer and it went fine, but re-configuring is always giving me error as the cluster is not for my car and to reconfigure it has to be with a VIN and secuirty code for ca car that's having large screen and my same options

now to solve this issue i have to mod the VIN and Security code of car that's having the large screen instrument cluster and having my same options to reconfigure it then change it again to my original VIN and security code

my car options are (Lane depart. warning, Blind spot detection, Collison alert) for TPMS it's ok, if there or not there

Anybody can help me please !

PM Plasma, he may be able to point you in the right direction
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
      PM Plasma, he may be able to point you in the right direction
      how can i reach him ?

Comment

Plasma can sort it for you no problem. Either drive there or send cluster. Just needs configuring to add the options you need. On SPS I believe

Comment

plasma
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I live in Dubai, not possible to go but can send the cluster plasma

Comment

Working...
            X