Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drilled and groved sets F&R

Anyone tried anthing like these?

A2Z MOTORIST 1 STOP CENTER. EBAYS LARGEST CAR PARTS STORE, MASSIVE RANGE OF DISCOUNTED PARTS . BRAKES, FILTERS, HYDRAULICS,WATER PUMPS,RADIATORS, SUSPENSION PARTS,BUSHES,IGNITION, CLUTCHES, MOT -WORKSHOP ALL PARTS FITTED SKYPE - ziggy-a2z 01924 45 12 77 info@atozmotorspares.co.uk

£220 for the 296mm and 292mm versions
    £250 for the 326mm and 315mm versions

got terrible squel from the brakes so having a check this weekend, cars on 57k so may replace all discs and pads

electronic handbrake - any special work to removing/changing the rears asthe vehicle is fitted with this?

Try www.mtecbrakes.co.uk they do them too,may even beat those prices
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

My fronts and rears direct from Mtech were £159 last year.

Comment

funnily enough i was looking through the forum for big brake conversions and saw a thread where someone bought brakes from MTEC

drilled and groved front and rears inc pads come in at £180 for mine, and theres a sale on as well, 10% off and free tube of copper grease when spening over £100 on discs and pads

ECP have them at £244 for std dics and pads and £122 with the code applied (but i wont show the wife that )

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy6boys View Post
          funnily enough i was looking through the forum for big brake conversions and saw a thread where someone bought brakes from MTEC

drilled and groved front and rears inc pads come in at £180 for mine, and theres a sale on as well, 10% off and free tube of copper grease when spening over £100 on discs and pads

ECP have them at £244 for std dics and pads and £122 with the code applied (but i wont show the wife that )
          Have had mtecs on 2 of my insignias,,no complaints here,,went for drilled only this time,found the drilled and grooved a tad noisy
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Zimmerman really good mate, find on eBay

Comment

Working...
            X