This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May POTM closed to entries!

It's time for May's Photo Of The Month. The competition is split into 2 groups made up of Standard Insignias and Modded Insignias so each month there will be 2 winners.

Voting will be multiple choice and opens in a new thread in one weeks time. This will allow you to vote for your favourite standard and modded Insignia. Because some of the various ways members view the forum don't show the voting/Poll box. You will be able to vote by proxy. When the voting thread opens. You can either let me know in the comments who you want me to vote for on your behalf or let me know via PM.

Standard is what it says on the tin with the exception of VXRs, GSIs and factory fitted VX-Line kits. All will be included in the Modded group. (Wind deflectors and painted standard wheels are allowed)

Modded is anything added to the car or removed from the car i.e, lowered, after market wheels, Grills, wrapping, debadged, body kits etc...

***RULES AND REGULATIONS***

- One Photo Allowed Per Competition Per Member

- The Photo Can Be Of Any Style As Long As It's your insignia, i.e Motion, Landscape, Night time etc.

- Please Only Enter High Quality Photos

- Blatant "Google imaging" will be met with the contempt it deserves

- Feel free to blank Your Number plate

- Photo editing is allowed but only in a mild manner, anything over the top will be not allowed into the voting thread

- Please post by using an external photo hosting site and not by attachments (contact me if you want me to do this for you)

- Previous 2019 winners are not eligible to enter the same Insignia in the same year - These include,

- Dave1419 (Standard)
    - Morph (Modded)
    - Pondy (Modded)
    - Lewis78 (Standard)
    - exclusiv. (Modded)
    - Graeme1975 (Modded)
    - MattG (Standard)

Voting opens next Wednesday (22nd May). A free keyring for the winners!

We've had some lovely weather so no excuses...get clicking!
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Might as well start....at least it'll swell the numbers....hopefully

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190516_172033548.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	243161

Comment

Come on where are you all. I'm seeing lots of nice pics posed around the forum....get some posted in here!
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

OK, here's my first POTM contribution - 'Out with the old, in with the new'. (Both cars standard)
        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Bump! ....Anybody?

Comment

Here you go, i Might as well throw a piccy in the mix.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2190.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	126.8 KB
ID:	243172
            Chris

Comment

Another weekend gone and lots of cars washed.......Lets see those pics!

Comment

My car won't get washed for rest of year now, can't enter .

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                  My car won't get washed for rest of year now, can't enter .
                  has the real owner removed the pics from Google images???

Comment

Yeah gonna have to use that red one now
                    Ooops

Car in for respray next week, Red and black wheels [emoji106]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                      Yeah gonna have to use that red one now
                      Ooops

Car in for respray next week, Red and black wheels [emoji106]
                      you gone borrow someone else's pics now

Comment

. I still don’t have any recent pictures of the Insignia, too busy taking pictures of the old Golf GTI [emoji16]

Comment

Comment

Last chance to get your entries in before voting opens tonight!

Comment

Entries closed....Voting open here https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/...TM-voting-open until the 29th May

Comment

Working...
                              X