X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mines keyless so just dont press the start button I presume

Comment

Yeah.
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Ok thanks for the great help most appreciated

Comment

Had a go at trying to fit the DVDs today but I fear there may be something missing as when I but the plastic sleeves in the headrest dont stay up they just fall down as the pin that holds the headrests in doesn't seem to touch the new struts and seems very wobbly when the headrest is all the way down. Not sure if I'm being really thick or I'm missing some other components for it to stay at the correct height any advice will be most appreciated

Comment

Cant help you there mate,mine were 2nd hand,and came out of an insignia,so it was just a swap over,,they slid up and down ok,and stayed put,where I wanted them to
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I wired mine so its on permanent feed and have a manual power switch, this solves the issue while stopped at petrol stations, also i could setup the dvd before i start the car.

Here's mine

I can't remember if i bent the pins slightly so it touches the headrest bars.

Comment

Working...
              X