Replacing Navi 600 display screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacing Navi 600 display screen

Hi. New to forum, and already searched for any existing threads, but no joy.
    I need to replace the screen on my 61 plate car fitted with Navi 600 system.
    Looked on ebay for replacement part, but seems to be different part numbers for screens even though they are all bundled with Navi 600.
    Firstly, anyone know if I HAVE TO replace like for like part number, or will others also work.
    Secondly, would the replacement display need any coding or should it just come to life when connected?

Thanks in advance.

I just changed my screen on a DVD800 on my Elite.59 reg. No coding at all after all its just a screen...........that same screen i have found fits several other Models and makes of cars . I suggest you take the screen out and there will be Model numbers on the back, which you can Google to find it. Its just Plug and Play .Good luck

Comment

Great. Thanks for replying. I've already taken it apart and got the part no. & found a couple on eBay....The seller seemed to think it needed coding, hence my query. Maybe just his disclaimer if it doesn't work 🤔.
      Would you happen to know if screens with different part numbers BUT STILL part of the NAVI 600 system would also work?
      Would just give me more to choose from.
      Or is it best to swap like for like?

Sorry for more questions and thanks again

Comment

I would suggest you keep to the same Model or part number.......as you say there are tons on Ebay. I had a great choice from £60 up to £350 .........went for the cheap one and it arrived in good condition . Working great .

Comment

Cheers. Similar to your search, there is a massive price range, but still all cheaper than the £700 quoted by the local dealer 😲
          Many thanks for your advice

Comment

They should all be interchangeable, with any model.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
              They should all be interchangeable, with any model.
              Thanks.
              I found one with the same pt. no. and it was the cheapest of all on offer.
              Will bear it in mind though, if the first one is a dud!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X