Grandsport 'Exclusive' colours.....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
    I think they mean this. I've added an arrow cos it's hard to see it in the day.
    Turns out i do have that little light but its a white light not red.

Comment

Yeah it is white I think. You forget when you're just used to it being there.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I stand corrected, it's so subtle I hadn't even noticed it:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190524_095131.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	243190

My pre facelift Siggy had similar ambient lighting in the overhead console, shone an orange light downwards towards the gear shift.
        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Yep that pic is how it looks on mine with the small white light inside the handle and then ambient lighting stripe underneath that then runs across the dash as well i think. Been a while since i've been out when its dark enough to really notice it compared to a few months ago when i only seemed to drive in the dark!! The brightness of it changes with the dash lighting when you change that.

Comment

There's one shines down from the top near the onstar butten etc...

2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              There's one shines down from the top near the onstar butten etc...

Now i've got no idea whether i've got that one or not! thead My guess is i must have. I dont have that green light anymore seeing as i've ditched Onstar!!

Comment

You will have it. It shines down on the gear stick I think. Not that you can see but you'd probably notice if it wasn't working.

Comment

Working...
                X