Smart watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart watches

So who here has a smart watch and what do you like about it.

I'm looking to buy one but I'm totally in the dark with what they can and can't do

I've had one for a few years.
    It was only a cheapo from fleabay......but I keep forgetting to charge it

Comment

Got a Garmin vivosmart hr, had it years. Great for work to read e mail, texts, notifications etc without reaching for phone. Tracks steps, distance all the usual stuff. Has taken a battering, second strap, scratched to hell but still works, waterproof and get nearly a week from a charge. Great for keeping track of walks etc. Phone app is great also.

Been looking at others but not sure as new one will need to withstand a harsh work environment.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

I have an Apple Watch. It’s awesome, I use it as an extension of my phone.

And I also use it as part of my job in I.T [emoji1303].

Comment

Originally posted by Mcbane14 View Post
          I have an Apple Watch. It’s awesome, I use it as an extension of my phone.

And I also use it as part of my job in I.T [emoji1303].
          No good for heavy manual work, or engineering, wouldn't survive a day. I like what they do, just not practical for me.

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Agreed there. I charge once a day and I’m terrified of scratching it too.

Comment

Hope to get an Apple Watch at some point but currently have a Fitbit Charge 2. Get notifications for phone calls and texts on it and very good for fitness tracking. The newer Fitbits look really good.

Comment

These are really good and don't cost an arm and a leg

Can also recommend these, cost a bit more though.

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
                  These are really good and don't cost an arm and a leg

Can also recommend these, cost a bit more though.
                  https://www.amazon.co.uk/Huawei-Fitn.../dp/B07H4X3CWD
                  the 2nd one....HUAWEI.....make your you remove it before you have a wee chug

the footage will be all over China

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                    the 2nd one....HUAWEI.....make your you remove it before you have a wee chug

the footage will be all over China
                    I always make sure I use the opposite hand

Comment

That one is actually the missus' anyway

Comment

That one is actually the missus' anyway
                        So you watch the video footage?[emoji4][emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                          So you watch the video footage?[emoji4][emoji106]

Comment

I always make sure I use the opposite hand
                            So the footage will be nice and steady then

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                              So the footage will be nice and steady then
                              Absolutely

Comment