My 2.0 VX Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only difference is I’ve taken 12v from cigarette lighter
    The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Did you just tap the power we're I have it on the pic mate

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
        Did you just tap the power we're I have it on the pic mate
        Never seen on of those before

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 233.5bhp 352.9lbft. Twin exhaust.
        The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

I used these, to attach to hmi block

I say used, not fitted yet

Comment

Not good with fuse box wouldn’t know where to look for 12v

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 233.5bhp 352.9lbft. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Have ya just link ya power into red cable as I have in the pic

Comment

Yes I have, what are those clips called they are brill

Comment

Mqs quadlock mate, I can put 2 on a foot of wires for you if you want, then you would just need to attach to the wire end , if that helps

Comment

Thanks fella. I May have to take you up on that, I’ve got some stuff in the garage I may be able to salvage some from.

Comment

No probs bud , just give us a pm if ya need

Comment

Going to try another earth point

Comment

Working...
                        X