Hid or Led

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hid or Led

i currently have a hid kit fitted 55w 5000k, one of my bulbs has gone, so im thinking should i get replacement bulbs ? or Leds

Its just if you need to flash your lights hid have a slow warm up so not very effective, anyone used both hid and led for comparing

Do you have HIDs in both full and dipped beam then?

From the reviews I've read against LED bulbs aren't quite there yet but would love to be doing so i can change the candles in swmbo's corsa

Comment

It's a face lift so the one bulb does both jobs

Comment

just get new bulbs Kel,,,ive some here,but theyre H7 fitments , not fit yours
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Have a look at these guys, I've had a few bulbs from them in the past.

LED Headlight Bulbs for Cars. Replace your standard dim headlights with brighter, whiter & more modern LED bulbs.

Not sure what bulbs you need, but they say on the write up that these have the same beam pattern as standard halogen.

Comment

theres a chap on the facebook page - HNA Supplies, has some LEDs that apparenty work very well in the facelift

Log in to Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family and people you know.

Comment

I've always found H.I.D to surpass LED. Back with my Passat I tired 3 different types of LED h7 bulbs and although bright lacked range. I switched to some car rovers in that and never looked back.

My car came with the AFL lighting and when compared with cars like Volvo's it's clear the beam pattern with HID has more distance.

Right headlight is running a HID and left a LED.

Comment

Working...
              X