No announcement yet.

Confused..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually prefer the older style clocks.....at least the screen was centered

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
      Didn’t know manual handbrake was an option on the siggys

14 Insignia 2.0 VX line 190 Nav
      It was indeed an option, with no cost. You did loose the centre radio control.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
        Really don’t like them.. the horrible red screen. Has to be white dials etc with coloured screen. I viewed a 2014 bmw 3 series before the Insignia and didn’t want it because it had awful orange dials [emoji19][emoji19]

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
          Really don’t like them.. the horrible red screen. Has to be white dials etc with coloured screen. I viewed a 2014 bmw 3 series before the Insignia and didn’t want it because it had awful orange dials [emoji19][emoji19]

it could be converted to white leds

BMW - same as the older Vauxhalls with the monotone colour dash - my Vectra C had nicotine leds...until I changed them all

Comment

Really odd that off centre screen. They have rectified it in the Insignia B to the relief of those with OCD
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

My screen is centered

Click image for larger version

Name:	16592f877579eb0688329b43121ec682.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	243179
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                My screen is centered

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1433[/ATTACH]
                this is where this forum should have a DISLIKE button

Comment

this is where this forum should have a DISLIKE button
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	dislike-button.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	243180….
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1434[/ATTACH]….
                    That's the thing...…….me do likey, missed a set on ebay the other day for £40

Comment

That's the thing...…….me do likey, missed a set on ebay the other day for £40
                      Bloody hell..they were for nowt !

Comment

Bloody hell..they were for nowt !
                        Went to click the buy it now and someone beat me by a second or so

Comment

Mine is manual handbrake and I suppose it's personal preference but I prefer my clocks, especially when it turns to red rings with sport button pressed. Not sure about the facelift but it looks angry and means business

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
                            Mine is manual handbrake and I suppose it's personal preference but I prefer my clocks, especially when it turns to red rings with sport button pressed. Not sure about the facelift but it looks angry and means business
                            facelifts go red too,when sport button pressed

Comment

facelifts go red too,when sport button pressed
                              What part goes red? Keen to know what it looks like.

Comment

Me too is this available for retro fit? I’d like to get the sport button in mine [emoji16]

Comment

Working...
                                X