New products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New products

My stock of cleaning gear is starting to run low. Looking to see what you use for the dash and air fresheners ? Currently using the meguiars endurance tyre gel for dressing the tyres? Is there a better one out there ?

Started using autoglymn rubber and trim dressing on tyres,,only because I had it,and run out of meguiars..its better imo,,theres no splattering on the bodywork,like you get with endurance tyre gel
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

DASH - MR SHEEN
      AIR FRESH - GLADE
      TYRES - CHERRY BLOSSOM

job dun....and not even a fiver

Comment

dash and trim - Ecover (diluted)1:5, sprayed onto MF and wiped off, then Auto finese Spritz sprayed onto another MF and wiped off, Ecover is an APC i get from tesco £2.50 for 1L
        Air freshner - what ever i can find
        Tyres - Meguirs Endurance gel, applied with a cheap sponge but not wiped off, shines better that way i think, used to use Autofinese satin tyre crean but prefer the wet look from Megs gel, i apply it weekly, dont do much milage and still shines when it comes to weekly wash.

Also use the ecover in a pump sprayer to clean the alloys and tyres before going over them as part of the normal wash as well

Comment

Working...
        X