No announcement yet.

Insignia SRI Turbo 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Wick dose the gear leaver return to neutral position ok ? ( Ie central position ) Or is it stiff to move ? .
    Working on a Saab forum and owning saabs on the 9-3 ( ys3f ) there have been cases of poor cable adjustments or poor 1st,2nd gear selection . In which case there's a gearbox tower modification, funnily enough my 9-3 at the mo has 3 gear crunch now and again
    I've sprayed some copper grease on the selectors ontop of the gearbox and it improves it ,
    All Saab 6 speed boxes are F40 transmission.

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
      Hello Wick dose the gear leaver return to neutral position ok ? ( Ie central position ) Or is it stiff to move ? .
      Working on a Saab forum and owning saabs on the 9-3 ( ys3f ) there have been cases of poor cable adjustments or poor 1st,2nd gear selection . In which case there's a gearbox tower modification, funnily enough my 9-3 at the mo has 3 gear crunch now and again
      I've sprayed some copper grease on the selectors ontop of the gearbox and it improves it ,
      All Saab 6 speed boxes are F40 transmission.

Hi again Lizzard, leaver returns to neutral position and stays in middle but it happens while im driving so i realy dont have time to think about it and quickly switching back to same gear or next gear

Comment

Working...
      X