Random play on the 900 intellilink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random play on the 900 intellilink?

On my pre-facelift 23 plate cd300 it was possible to set it to play the contents of the usb stick randomly, which often made for an entertaining mix. The 900nav doesn't seem to have that option, anyone here found a way to do it?
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
    On my pre-facelift 23 plate cd300 it was possible to set it to play the contents of the usb stick randomly, which often made for an entertaining mix. The 900nav doesn't seem to have that option, anyone here found a way to do it?
    I haven't got a clue on the answer but why don't you get back in your time machine and find out the answer to this and a lot more

Comment

Yeah, you know the 23 plate - looks like a Peugeot with duvets stuck to all the doors
      2018 1.5T SRi Nav
      Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Yeah, you know the 23 plate - looks like a Peugeot with duvets stuck to all the doors
        ....find out if bojo becomes pm

Comment

There's some bloke with unruly blonde hair and a weird lack of common sense, but he seems to be an American....
          2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

On my face-lift A there is random for usb drive.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

It's there on my 2015 plate too. Pressing the menu? button to set the tone settings and the option under it says SHUFFLE - ON/OFF - I always have mine set to on

Comment

Aha: sussed it, Menu - Shuffle On, then Browse - Songs.
                2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

Working...
                X