170hp Euro 6 remap...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 170hp Euro 6 remap...

Hey all, as per title - has anyone had their Euro 6 B20DTH mapped at all and can share their experiences.?

If it's still on warranty than you will loose it after remapping, but not 100% sure.
    I can't advise anything else as I'm thinking about remap as well LoL

Comment

Originally posted by a602820922 View Post
      If it's still on warranty than you will loose it after remapping, but not 100% sure.
      I can't advise anything else as I'm thinking about remap as well LoL
      Sort of looked into this, not a vast amount of improvement available for the the standard map and cost. The chips actually work out a little cheaper pound for bhp, with the added ability to change settings. Also I don't think the chips leave a footprint on the car so easily removed for warranty claims etc. Dont quote me on this .

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

That's best I have found, cheap also not looked into reviews or anything.

https://www.ecopower-remaps.co.uk/pr...cu-chip-tuning

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

185 for that seems a bit too cheap

Comment

Check out West Yorkshire tuning they get good figures on that engine

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 233.5bhp 352.9lbft. Twin exhaust.
            The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
              185 for that seems a bit too cheap
              My remap was £190.....the difference is mega noticeable.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                My remap was £190.....the difference is mega noticeable.
                I've never paid less than £250 for a remap, all the Grandsport remaps I can find are £300+ incl a rolling road set up done live on the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
                  I've never paid less than £250 for a remap, all the Grandsport remaps I can find are £300+ incl a rolling road set up done live on the car.
                  Infact, the mapping and the price was that good, a certain member from down south travelled up here to get his done too

Comment

Infact, the mapping and the price was that good, a certain member from down south travelled up here to get his done too
                    I've had 2 Vectras and my Insignia A facelift mapped, I had the sods law pig car to map - but done in the end, they do make a massive difference. Your Vec was a 1.8 petrol wasn't it?... mine were both 1.9CDTI and were like 2 completely different cars after being done so I know exactly what can be achieved, but the Grandsport does not get the gains that the Insignia A gets unfortunately, 170bhp to 195bhp - so I've messaged the one Nicksri has suggested.

Comment

Yep....was the 1.8.
                      Only way I could have achieved better figures was selling it and buying a vxr .

My insignia is the 140 model and is now at 192 after the map and RR figures.

My son has a zafira tourer and his went from 170 to 195.....he's gutted

Comment

Down south
                        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                          Down south
                          Kelso, Hawick etc is down south to me

Comment

Kelso, Hawick etc is down south to me
                            Making me sound like a cockney
                            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                              Making me sound like a cockney
                              naw…..nobody would adam and eve you

Comment

Working...
                              X