No announcement yet.

The future of the Insignia under PSA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like PSA are in talks with Fiat-Chrysler over a merger now....
    Sources say Fiat Chrysler and the owner of France's Peugeot could announce the merger on Thursday.

Comment

Forget what Henry said about you can have any colour as long as it's black.......It's gonna be you can have any car make as long as it's PSA.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I'm slightly wary of a car thats put together by a combination of the French, Italians and Americans!!

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
          I'm slightly wary of a car thats put together by a combination of the French, Italians and Americans!!
          Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	243850

Comment

Gif didn't work

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhh

Comment

I reckon by 2022 there won't be a large non-SUV available. PSA aren't going to continue the Insignia, Ford are phasing out the Mondeo in favour of this: https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/n...est-mule-spied
              and the Focus base price is now more than the Insignia Design.
              2018 1.5T SRi Nav
              Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

hmmmmmm.... =0/, not looking good unfortunately
                Attached Files

Comment

Those headlights are fuggly, and the wheels ain't any better
                  Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                    Those headlights are fuggly, and the wheels ain't any better
                    agree,.. and the section where the fogs should be is arse,.. needs to be slim and horizontal, just looks wrong. Whoever they employ to design cars need a right poke up the nose

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
                      agree,.. and the section where the fogs should be is arse,.. needs to be slim and horizontal, just looks wrong. Whoever they employ to design cars need a right poke up the nose
                      I think I see where the foglight design was inspired from:
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-buick-regal-cn-spec.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	243866Click image for larger version

Name:	images (2).jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	243867
                      2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                      Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

The new 508 are very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                          The new 508 are very nice.
                          I think I'm the only one who doesn't like it. Not too bad in the images, but in the flesh, hardly noticable.

Comment

this is impressive reading, shame VX (or rather GM) got it right a bit too late,.. BMW didn't even make the top ten https://www.carbuyer.co.uk/reviews/r...ge-family-cars

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
                              I think I'm the only one who doesn't like it. Not too bad in the images, but in the flesh, hardly noticable.
                              I went to the showroom and sat in one, thought very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                                I went to the showroom and sat in one, thought very nice.
                                I think it was carwow who did a comparison on the Insignia, the 508 and the Mazda. Matt loved the looks of the peugeot, but oddly was far from impressed with the way it drove,.. and even more oddly,.. the Insignia was the winner!! I like the 508 when I first saw it, but it is ageing very quickly, and the ones I've seen on the road just look bland and un-noticable, I've gone off it very quickly - but now in a dilemma as to what to get next, as if the Insignia is getting that ugly new nose, I won't be getting one of those!!

Comment

Working...
                                X