X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

posted this at 5am this morning

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
      was just about to post this myself,.. feeling much better with this now,.. hopefully won't be far off this at all... unfortunately,.. STILL has side repeaters rather than door mirror ones
      Whilst I like the idea of door mirror indicators, they are very vulnerable to damage, especially on a car as wide as an Insignia
      2018 1.5T SRi Nav
      Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
        Couldn't sleep?
        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
          Couldn't sleep?
          not that I couldn't sleep...I cant sleep.
          My body clock is kaaaput.

im on holiday from work and even though I stay up later, I wake around 2 - 2.30 am every morning.

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
            The lights won't be across the range...they'll be Elite spec and paid option only like always. The twin pipe trim was already on the grand tourer when it had the vx line trim so all they've done there is incorporate it into the hatch spec.

Changes are nice but not overly leaving the Insignia B pre facelift behind. I wonder if it's gonna have the PSA version of OnStar...
            ...Sur Star?!

Comment

No tourer i assume which means i'll be out....

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
                No tourer i assume which means i'll be out....
                No, tourer has already been dropped due to lack of sales.....Shame cos it's one of the best looking estates out there.
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                  No, tourer has already been dropped due to lack of sales.....Shame cos it's one of the best looking estates out there.
                  Yep i wasnt keen when it was first launched but its grown on me and i do really like mine. Its a limited choice already made even worse when, if like me, you dont want a diesel one and are looking at petrol thats not some massive engined turbo charged sports estate. Will be a few years before i change mine again mind you so will see how things go and where we are come time to change. A vauxhall dealer will probably try and tell me, like last time, that an Astra estate or Grandland will give me the same space but i'd like to see them try and cram in the luggage for 2 and a half weeks in France when you are also taking a 2yr old and a dog!!

Comment

Yep i wasnt keen when it was first launched but its grown on me and i do really like mine. Its a limited choice already made even worse when, if like me, you dont want a diesel one and are looking at petrol thats not some massive engined turbo charged sports estate. Will be a few years before i change mine again mind you so will see how things go and where we are come time to change. A vauxhall dealer will probably try and tell me, like last time, that an Astra estate or Grandland will give me the same space but i'd like to see them try and cram in the luggage for 2 and a half weeks in France when you are also taking a 2yr old and a dog!!
                    They won't be as spacious as the Sports Tourer and I might be wrong, but I think they (Astra estate and Grandland) don't have rear air vents, so your passengers in the back will feel sick in the summer.

Comment

This... (It's the future!)
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	ebay147217741296649.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	244037
                      2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

I've done a 2 week holiday in Kroatie with a 2 and 5 year old, using a Mini Clubman. So I think an Astra estate should have plenty of room.

Comment

Originally posted by Ernst View Post
                          I've done a 2 week holiday in Kroatie with a 2 and 5 year old, using a Mini Clubman. So I think an Astra estate should have plenty of room.
                          Problem is I have a dog cage that takes up 2/3rds of the boot. The dog won’t travel on the seats so the boot is the only option and he has this cage to keep him safe in there, the little one safe in the back seat as the cage is crash tested to deform rather than trash the back seat and also means I can use what’s left of the boot for some bits. I also don’t think the dog cage would fit in the boot of an astra or grandland length wise. It is adjustable but any shorter and he wouldn’t fit in it. This means all our stuff is spread over what’s left of the boot and back seats next to the little ones car seat which also isn’t that small as it’s a joie 360 spin one so needs room to twist to get her in and out plus it’s sized to fit her until she’s 4. If the dog would sit/lay on the back seat so I could use the boot just for luggage I’m sure I’d be fine but it doesn’t work so logistics means a smaller estate doesn’t really work for us.

Comment

It's Insignia related. Worth a watch.

Comment

Ei, gente! Quem curtiu, compartilhe o link deste vídeo com os amigos, please! Isso ajuda muito! Até a próxima!▪️INSCREVA-SE no canal e ATIVE as notificaçõ...

insignia 2020 in action....

Comment

Working...
                              X