Likes Likes:  5
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forum Key Rings
    I like the look of the 508, especially the estate, from the outside but not so keen on the dash\inside :-

Name:  12-peugeot-508-2018-rt-dashboard_1.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  117.1 KB

Really dont like the steering wheel or the little silver buttons under the big infotaintment screen. Also that big swath of pretend carbon fibre between the display and the speedo etc looks like it was a bit of afterthought to fill in the big hole!!

2. Thanks john_k_sri Thanked
    Likes Chewy1971 liked
    Member of Marko's black wheels Club PeteH's Avatar
    Car
    1.5T SRi Nav GS, lava red, bi-colour alloys, full leather, reversing camera and lots of toys!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy1971 View Post
    ... if the Insignia is getting that ugly new nose, I won't be getting one of those!!
    I think you're focusing too much on the Buick styling, it really isn't that different from the current Insignia. Or, you could always buy a very low mileage second hand Insignia like I did. That way, you save a wad of cash and keep with the pre-facelift front end
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav in Lava Red with bi-colour alloys, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!)

Car
    Insignia GS VXLine 170
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also need to consider,.. the 508 starts a over 26k,... the Insignia, just over 20k. Massive difference.

Car
    Insignia GS VXLine 170
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteH View Post
    I think you're focusing too much on the Buick styling, it really isn't that different from the current Insignia. Or, you could always buy a very low mileage second hand Insignia like I did. That way, you save a wad of cash and keep with the pre-facelift front end
    I always buy 6 months old - hopefully, some european tweaks will be done,.. have to wait and see rally, but that is pig ugly. However, a house move might force me to keep this car now quite a bit longer.... which wouldn't be a bad thing

Car
    1.5T SRi Nav GS, lava red, bi-colour alloys, full leather, reversing camera and lots of toys!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whereabouts are you? If you're within striking distance, I can recommend Clark's of Ripon, they have a great stock of low mileage insignias, mine had 1700 miles on it at a year old. .https://www.clarkmotorcompany.co.uk/...orth-yorkshire
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav in Lava Red with bi-colour alloys, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!)

Car
    Insignia GS VXLine 170
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whereabouts are you? If you're within striking distance, I can recommend Clark's of Ripon, they have a great stock of low mileage insignias, mine had 1700 miles on it at a year old. .https://www.clarkmotorcompany.co.uk/...orth-yorkshire
    My Insingia currently is a 2018,.. so will be 3 years before I change. I always end up travelling, this one I bought from Worksop and I live near Hull

Car
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh blimey, if you're talking about 2 or 3 years hence you'll probably be looking at self-driving electric-powered boxes with no kerb appeal whatsoever!

Car
    Insignia GS VXLine 170
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh blimey, if you're talking about 2 or 3 years hence you'll probably be looking at self-driving electric-powered boxes with no kerb appeal whatsoever!
    might just get a helicopter

Car
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name:  the-jetsons.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  69.1 KB
    When I was a kid, I thought by 2020 we'd be using these

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4