Touch screen protector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touch screen protector

With the touch screen not being glass I was getting worried about the chance of scratching it, So browsed good old Aliexpress and found this.

£6.28 29%OFF | lsrtw2017 car navigation screen protective toughened film for buick regal opel insignia 2018 2019 GPS

Fittted nice and easy and will stop any probs.

looks good bud.. i was thinking of using something like that on our Navi 900 screen on a 2014 Insignia

Comment

Cant stand screen protectors on phones so not sure i'll be bothering with one on the car screen. Not sure what i'd do that would be likely to scratch it either....not like a phone where you can drop it etc.

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
        Cant stand screen protectors on phones so not sure i'll be bothering with one on the car screen. Not sure what i'd do that would be likely to scratch it either....not like a phone where you can drop it etc.
        The wife's talons...sorry nails have put a couple of faint scratches in it already.

Comment

Just ordered one from AliExpress, but delivery quoted as 20-40 days! Hopefully closer to 20
          2018 1.5T SRi Nav
          Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
            Just ordered one from AliExpress, but delivery quoted as 20-40 days! Hopefully closer to 20
            Just looked at my order and I ordered on 19/5 and it arrived yesterday, so only 11 days for me. Fingers crossed it's as fast for you.

Comment

Screen protector arrived yesterday from Ali - 16 days from ordering to delivery. Fitted it today, and was driving into town when the wife said it "looked funny"! Looked fine to me, then realised she was wearing polarised sunglasses (yes, the sun does occasionally break through the smog in Huddersfield), and when I looked through them sure enough it did look funny. So be warned if you wear Polaroids
              2018 1.5T SRi Nav
              Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Working...
              X