Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halfords and Fitted Wiper Blades

Hi All,

So my insignia was in for a MOT last week, in advanced I noticed the drivers wiper started streaking so I replaced it in advance of the MOT just in case.

Passed the Mot and was driving home from work in heavy rain, all of a sudden said blade had decided to escape from the car at 50mph which isn't good.

Took it back to halfords and they admitted incorrect installation.

So just check they fit it correctly or do it yourself

Not sure why people pay halfords to fit bits to cars---it really is better to buy genuine parts and fit them yourself---they just unclip and then you replace them---had a friend of mine who worked for them and he said that some of their operative's were clueless----Dave

Comment

I would never let any Halfrauds staff near my motor. My lad had a dipped headlight bulb go, noticed it when he was checking motor out before going to MOT, thought would be quicker for them to do it, couldn't fit that properly. failed MOT
      Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Thing is not all people are capable to do what we feel are simple jobs so get them to fit thinking they know what they are doing.

Comment

Personally.i wouldn't trust them with a matchbox car
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I did once ask them to fit an air freshener in my car and this is where they put it !
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0064.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	243220

.K.M.P.C.U
            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

There's so so many complaints about the haulfrauds near me.......it's like asking Myra Hindley to babysit for you.

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                I did once ask them to fit an air freshener in my car and this is where they put it !
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]1504[/ATTACH]
                They've even fitted it back to front

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  They've even fitted it back to front
                  They are dunderheads !

.K.M.P.C.U
                  YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
                  X