Anyone else get their car to do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else get their car to do this?

Regen. Reading before leaving work 49%. Gave her a bit of stick, through gears, hard acceleration on motorway in forth, regen light came on, 3.5 minutes approx, 11 mile trip, now sat in car park 9%.
    Forgot to add, no smell, no lumpyness, just fuel from 49 mpg to 47.7 mpg.

According to my working out wasn't due a regen for another ten days.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

I can't even get the app to connect to my car.

Comment

11 miles in 3.5 mins!!!

[emoji106][emoji2]

Comment

Originally posted by andy298 View Post
        11 miles in 3.5 mins!!!

[emoji106][emoji2]
        Lol I meant the whole trip was 11 miles, light was on for 3.5 minutes

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Anyone else get their car to do this?

Originally posted by MattG View Post
          Lol I meant the whole trip was 11 miles, light was on for 3.5 minutes
          Awww that’s not nearly so cool as you doing something around 200mph for 11 minutes!

[emoji23]

Edit- had to check and it’s 188.5 to be more accurate! Damn I’m sad.

Comment

Originally posted by andy298 View Post
            Awww that’s not nearly so cool as you doing something around 200mph for 11 minutes!

[emoji23]

Edit- had to check and it’s 188.5 to be more accurate! Damn I’m sad.
            Lol ball park figure in my head was 180 . Won't deny or confirm I was in three three digit numbers.

Comment

I never worried about mine in the 4 years I owned it. I saw about 2 regens

Comment

You can alway guarantee that the regen light will come on when either your in a hurry to go somewhere or you get home and pull up outside

Comment

I think there is an Auto regen set to come on just as one is about to leave Hull, works via sat nav with the idea that whatever is produced in Hull stays in Hull.

Comment

Working...
                  X