Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air flow error LHM

Air flow issue

Hi there. New to this forum. I have 60 plate 2ltr Cdti insignia that has an air flow issue. Car has been in and out the garage for 10 days. Diagnostic indicated an issue with air flow. Master air flow sensor has been replaced and all pipes checked, removed, cleaned and replaced but it's still going onto 'limp' mode. Any suggestions? I'm at my wits end with this.
    Thanks in advance.
    Dave
    #Update# Car is booked in for tomorrow to check DPF and inter cooler.

Hi Dave, it would be helpful if you could post the error codes here then you may get more specific advice.
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Hi, sorry. Don't have them to hand. Will update tomorrow when the car goes in the garage. Looking at DPF recharge or inter cooler pipe.

Comment

Inter cooler pipe was removed and a hole was found. New part ordered and, hopefully, arriving and fitted tomorrow. This video, posted on the 'Welcome' page was ideal.

Comment

Common issue with this pipe
          Easy to fix.
          30£ on eBay

Comment

Originally posted by Dave270 View Post
            Inter cooler pipe was removed and a hole was found. New part ordered and, hopefully, arriving and fitted tomorrow. This video, posted on the 'Welcome' page was ideal.
            https://youtu.be/CINAcP44Cdc
            How did they miss it the first time as you said they removed cleaned and refitted pipes or did they miss this one?
            Glad it’s nearly sorted nothing worse when something isn’t right with your car.

Comment

They missed it! 🤔

Comment

If the intercooler pipe is the problem, then hopefully they are giving you a rebate on the cost of the MAF which they replaced.
                Nothing against garages, but some are a bit " blinkered" and just swap out components rather than looking elsewhere.
                But fingers crossed for a happy outcome.

.K.M.P.C.U
                YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

, no worries at that end. They knew the error was theirs. I got a new intercooler pipe at fraction of the cost and they'll fit it. Been no charge since the sensor was replaced. It all works out at the price I'd have paid for the pipe and labour in the first place and I've a new sensor! All good. A learning experience for all of us.

Comment

Working...
                  X