Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preface Insignia in the Hampshire area to test fit a borrowed Irmscher style spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preface Insignia in the Hampshire area to test fit a borrowed Irmscher style spoiler

I need to meet with somebody who has a Preface Insignia in the Hampshire area, south if possible please. It will be a quick meet really as it will take a minute to know whether it will fit or not.. I have a rear wing spoiler in my possesion for a test fit, it does not fit a facelift so i want to see if it fits a preface.

I am curious to know if it fits any of the Insignia A hatchbacks at all. There is something about the mounting points that makes me think its not compatible with any Insignia despite what the supplier says..... It looks nice, same as the Irmscher and very well made, and its a real shame it does not fit my wife's 2014 Insignia.

I do not have unlimited access to this item so need to test it asap please, otherwise it will have to go back or I will have to buy it..

You do not need to respond to me here, you can PM me if you wish.

Its a perfect replica of this one in the image below...

Click image for larger version

Name:	2008-157463-opel-insginia-by-irmscher-at-2008-essen-motor-show1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	249072

Why not just send it back if it don’t fit the wifes one?

Comment

i want to prove a point

Comment

well there is a massive difference between the preface and facelift boot lids. This does fit a preface but does not fit a facelift by miles...

I think i will try and sell it on as you cannot buy these from Irmscher anymore and it will make a cool mod for any preface Insignia A. I will cost me £210 if i hang on it. I reckon i could easily get more on ebay but if anybody wants to have it for the cost price no problem..

Comment

Working...
        X