Grand Sport hatch rear trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Sport hatch rear trim

I've just put a rear trim on my car incorporating dummy chrome exhausts (Another great find by Defie! )....It may not be to everyone's taste but I certainly like the look. I posted these pics in my car thread but just thought I'd bring it to member's attention who don't follow it.

It's from AliExpress. The one I bought was £97 but there are quite a few for sale on there. Including ones with the oval exhausts for a more traditional look.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Look ok to me---it might not be to everyone's taste but its what you like that matters----Dave

Comment

Looks good but I thought you'd have went for the carbon effect ones

Comment

There are loads of these things on Ali. You're spoiled for choice. I wanted it to look at close to OEM as I could if VX did them. If you know what I mean. I did originally try to get one with a red pin stripe but I couldn't get it through the seller's head that a VX Insignia is a Buick Regal. I'm glad now though because I think I'd have regretted it.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

really like it well done

Comment

Have you got a link for the one you have please pal

Comment

Originally posted by grumpano View Post
              Have you got a link for the one you have please pal
              Yeah this is the link. £96.96 19%OFF | 2017 for Buick new Regal rear lip spoiler 2018 for new Regal rear lip modification special tail lip

If you choose the 3rd one in the colour options...C I think it is. That's the one I have. It's Defie who put me into them and he has the same colour car as you. Here's a pic so you know what it would look like on your car.

Comment

Just to add, If you do buy one, they may message you asking what model and year your car is. Make sure you say Buick Regal. Not Vauxhall Insignia. I couldn't get it through to them that they are the same car and they wouldn't sell me one so I had to start a new sale but this time when they asked I said it was a Buick Regal. They then sent it no issue.......Also be prepared for it to get caught at customs. Mine slipped through but Defie had to pay 22 euros VAT.

Comment

Thanks Marco. I will get one ordered .

Comment

Ok guys I ordered mine last night .

Comment

Originally posted by grumpano View Post
                      Ok guys I ordered mine last night .
                      Good luck with customs .....mine came via Parcel Force once in the UK just so you know. Tracking is pretty good.

Comment

Excellent. Cheers Marko . Let’s hope i get away with customs .

Comment

Do they do these for 2014 shape? Cheers

14 Insignia 2.0 VX line 190 Nav

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
                            Do they do these for 2014 shape? Cheers

14 Insignia 2.0 VX line 190 Nav
                            As far as I know, no. They do them but the 2014 Buick Regal has a different bumper to the Vauxhall/Opel Insignia so it wouldn't fit.

Comment

Working...
                            X