in car entertainment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in car entertainment

while ive been looking for a new car @dealers ,online,youtube ect ive noticed people updating to a touch screen. Now ive found a car its a 2012 elite 2.0 160 what options do i have ? thanks guys in advance

I think a elite should have all the bells and whistles already on it

main things for me would be phone and satnav you might get a reverse camera ( which I miss)

I had a 2.0 160bhp 11 plate exclusive but fitted all of the above to it at a cost of £225 AND ABOUT 3 HOURS OF MY TIME

Comment

Hello Robbo as Valhalla says shoukd have everything to keep you out of the house for hours trying to work out what dose what .
      I won't be so bold as to say that it even includes the kitchen sink , but probably a bidet.
      Have you got a link to the advert for the car ?
      Because as I found out when I brought mine there are so many options that it confused me

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

mine does not come with sat nav even though its a elite, looks like i will have to hard wire my garmin and camera in the fuse box i was just hoping for some sort of screen kit and dashboard trim

Comment

Look at the threads on fitting aftermarket android this in my opinion is the first thing I would do.plenty of info and help it's easy to do ...Look on YouTube

Comment

Working...
          X