No announcement yet.

TPMS General Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Start the car, get onto the screen off the tyre pressures and hit the right arrow button I think. Should come up and you can change it

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
      Start the car, get onto the screen off the tyre pressures and hit the right arrow button I think. Should come up and you can change it
      Thank you will have a 👍 good look around in the morning thank you again
      Billy

Comment

What I find works best is to find out what range the system is set to then put a pressure in tyre mid way between lowest to highest for that range, the pressure can vary 3 to 4 p.s.i overnight and after driving few miles. Your probably like me I just don't understand how a tyre can be used between such a large range, have you checked the owners hand book?

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
          What I find works best is to find out what range the system is set to then put a pressure in tyre mid way between lowest to highest for that range, the pressure can vary 3 to 4 p.s.i overnight and after driving few miles. Your probably like me I just don't understand how a tyre can be used between such a large range, have you checked the owners hand book?
          Thank you 😊 for your reply looked through the book but on this subject it is not very helpful 😢 we will see how Sunday goes as you know at the moment the car is not going anywhere can I justify taking the car for a 15 min drive to sort out the tyre pressure problem?

Comment

You can't drive 15 mins t sort out the TPMS. But you can drive 15 mins to do some essential shopping, and maybe you might be able to sort the TPMS at the same time
            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
              You can't drive 15 mins t sort out the TPMS. But you can drive 15 mins to do some essential shopping, and maybe you might be able to sort the TPMS at the same time
              Thank you and stay safe!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy View Post
                Thank you and stay safe!

OK next day went around and made sure all tyres correct for just me 32 psi front and 30 psi rear.

Into car start up the ⚠️ warning light on as usual.

As instructed i went through the setup pressing up down sideways and every way that I could.

I finally found that the load on the car was set at HIGH.

I moved this up to light

Found my way out of all the menus and turned the car off.

On re starting the car no warning signs all tyre pressure correct.

The computer was thinking I had a heavy load and therfore the tyre pressure was low.

All sorted yipe.

Thank you 😊 all for your help it is a simple task when 🤔 you know how.

Thank you.

Billy

Comment

Originally posted by Billy View Post
                  OK next day went around and made sure all tyres correct for just me 32 psi front and 30 psi rear.

Into car start up the ⚠️ warning light on as usual.

As instructed i went through the setup pressing up down sideways and every way that I could.

I finally found that the load on the car was set at HIGH.

I moved this up to light

Found my way out of all the menus and turned the car off.

On re starting the car no warning signs all tyre pressure correct.

The computer was thinking I had a heavy load and therfore the tyre pressure was low.

All sorted yipe.

Thank you �� all for your help it is a simple task when �� you know how.

Thank you.

Billy

Always some friendly people on here to help anyone out.
                  LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Working...
                  X