Low fuel warning sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low fuel warning sound

Could anyone tell me if it’s possible to turn off the audible low fuel warning sound please

Yes it will go off once you put some fuel in it [emoji23].
    Seriously Why would you want to do that?

Comment

Do you have an answer?

Comment

Are you wanting to turn it off completely of remove it from the screen when it pops on?

Comment

Remove the audible warning altogether

Comment

I don’t think it’s possible the member to ask is plasma he’ll know for sure.
            When mine comes on it pings once a I think.

Comment

How do I find plasma? Mine pings about 4 or 5 times

Comment

Low fuel warning sound

Originally posted by Mikeymill View Post
                How do I find plasma? Mine pings about 4 or 5 times
                Now you’ve said that you maybe right it’s not often mines comes on I always keep it filled up.

Comment

Do you have an answer?
                  he did answer...…………..and no, it cant switch off

Comment

I'm pretty sure it can be programmed out, its one of the last things I'm looking at on the clusters.
                    Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
                    questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

Do you have an answer?
                      Hope you're not being snotty, pal? The polite thing to do is introduced yourself in the new members area where you probably would have found our members like a bit of friendly banter.

Why would you want to turn off the audible warning when your fuel is low? As said above, you can't turn it off in the normal way but in vehicle settings you can set the charms (for everything) to low.
                      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
                      X