Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wing mirror mount

Hi all

My wife has just broken the passenger side wing mirror mount, the mirror, motor and glass all ok but not the metal mount, any ideas if this can be replaced?

Thanks in advance

I have a picture but not sure how to post on here

Comment

Try flickr or tapatalk
      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Wow really helpful thanks

Comment

Did you get a description of how to replace the wing mirror. Mine has been broken also.

Comment

Originally posted by Squawking44 View Post
            Wow really helpful thanks
            Sarcasm? Google those things if you need to post a picture. Buy a new wing mirror and fit it, https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F133068649497 here is one
            2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
            honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Well is not hard to remove mirror, pull the cover of with little speaker, disconnect wiring, and I'm pretty sure is held in place by 3 screws/bolts, remove this and pull mirror away from door, you won't be able to replace just the metal mount, new unit require just make sure you get the correct one if you have power fold mirrors.

Comment

Working...
              X