Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgrade 2013 Insignia wing mirrors to electric/folding mirrors...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade 2013 Insignia wing mirrors to electric/folding mirrors...

Hi all

I have tried searching and flicking through the forums so if this isn't the right place I apologise.

I'm loving my insignia so far, it looks and feels great (only gripe is the DAB seems a little temperamental but I assume that is just an old head unit/NAVI 600.

Anyway, I would love to be able to upgrade the wing mirrors so they automatically fold/unfold when locked as we park on a road and it would just make it safe in my eyes for the Mrs when she parks. I can ask her to do it manually but it will never happen.

I also think it will make the car all the more impressive to me if I can add a touch like this. I may start a new thread but if anyone reading this has any information on being able to upgrade any aspect of the NAVI 600 installed in my car that will also be very welcome.

Kind regards

Lee

You can only have the auto folding if you have memory seats. If you do it's in the car settings.

Comment

And they are not fully automatic. Fold in using down switch for mirror adjustment, or long press and hold on remote.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Working...
      X