Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dipped Light not working

Hi guys,

The other day coming from work to drive home I got a message on my dash saying check left dipped beam, had a look and sure enough it was out. I went out and bought a replacement today and still nothing. Swapped the bulbs from left to right and the problem remained on the left so not an issue with the bulb. Checked the manual and it says fuses 49 and 50, opened the bonnet to check them and no fuses were there. Does anyone know the correct location of them. The car is a 60 plate (with just the bog standard lights if that makes a difference)

Thanks

Did you check the headlight connector?

Στάλθηκε από το BLA-L29 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Comment

Don't mean to insult you, but are you sure you swapped the dipped beam bulb (H7) and not the high beam bulb (H1)?

Comment

Hey,

Thanks for the quick response, yes the correct bulb was swapped as it was burnt out I then went on to find that the high beam had also gone.! I've just walked back in and came to post to say it's all sorted but seen responses already. You guys are quick of the mark there 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by MilesS34 View Post
          Hey,

Thanks for the quick response, yes the correct bulb was swapped as it was burnt out I then went on to find that the high beam had also gone.! I've just walked back in and came to post to say it's all sorted but seen responses already. You guys are quick of the mark there [emoji1787]
          So... What was the problem?

Στάλθηκε από το BLA-L29 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X