Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(SOLD) VXR front bumper- Facelift version.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (SOLD) VXR front bumper- Facelift version.

I am selling on my facelift Insignia VXR front bumper that i was going to use as a nice spare and/or modding option for the wife's facelift 2014 Insignia. Unfortunately her parking demands the need for spare bumpers and alloys etc...

My health situation means i am offloading our spares as I no longer have the inclination, interest or possibly the time left to do this.

There are no grills with this as people have different tastes with regards to what grills they wish to fit. It does have the parking sensor mounts already. The headlight washers are included, they are brand new in bag from the stealers but i do not have the trim covers for them.... You will see in the pic there was small professionally done plastic weld on the underside which therefore is of course not visible on the outside. It does have a fresh paint job on it but i was going to get it painted as we rarely (never) find parts in the colour of our Insignia... I have not cleaned so its a little dirty in these pics..

I transported this to my house in the back of my old Signum with the seats down.. I will not courier it as they will probably trash it. If you want it you will have to drive across the country like i did.. I am willing to meet you part way though and transport it in the back of the missus' Insignia hatchback with the seats down........ This info should help you decide how you will be able to transport it..

Price is going to be £280 cash on collection... If you are going to get somebody else to collect it for you then paypal is also fine with me..

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190616_1947390.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	135.5 KB
ID:	249077

Name:	IMG_20190616_1944037.jpg
Size:	150.5 KB
ID:	249078

Name:	IMG_20190616_1947528.jpg
Size:	118.8 KB
ID:	249079

Name:	IMG_20190616_1947528.jpg
Size:	118.8 KB
ID:	249079

Name:	IMG_20190616_1948251.jpg
Size:	119.4 KB
ID:	249080

too far for me im afraid...good luck with sale
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Shite.....I was seriously interested but looking at the location, it definitely looks like I'm out also.

GLWS

Comment

I did a 500 miles round trip to buy/collect it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Caveman_nige View Post
          I did a 500 miles round trip to buy/collect it.....
          Fair play, but my place to Hampshire is a round trip of nearly 900 miles.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
            Fair play, but my place to Hampshire is a round trip of nearly 900 miles.
            VXLine looks much better....

Comment

I'm sorry but I can't see the location, and the bumber doesn't have the grill , but do you have the grill for sale also ? And if yes does it fit a facelift insignia sat nav ?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandru2019 View Post
                I'm sorry but I can't see the location, and the bumber doesn't have the grill , but do you have the grill for sale also ? And if yes does it fit a facelift insignia sat nav ?
                He's in Hampshire.....and there's no grilles.

But still a good buy.

Comment

He's in Hampshire.....and there's no grilles.

But still a good buy.

Dosent fit on my car , but I was thinking the grills fit.

Comment

Dosent fit on my car , but I was thinking the grills fit.
                    If your is the GS, then nothing will fit.

Comment

If your is the GS, then nothing will fit.
                      It's sat nav sri ecoflex 2014 and is very hard to find the fog lights covers and a front grill at a decent price.

Comment

It's sat nav sri ecoflex 2014 and is very hard to find the fog lights covers and a front grill at a decent price.
                        The bumper will fit yours.
                        Grilles can be bought on Ali Express.

The vxr bumper doesn't have fogs

Comment

Should fit on your car as yours would appear to be facelift being a 2014
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
                            Should fit on your car as yours would appear to be facelift being a 2014
                            Maybe the bumber , but the fog lights holes look diferent
                            It is facelift, the headlights looks the same but just the fog lights are different

Comment

Maybe the bumber , but the fog lights holes look diferent
                              It is facelift, the headlights looks the same but just the fog lights are different
                              It'll fit.
                              It's a facelift.
                              There's no fog lights in a VXR
                              Headlights are the same.

It'll fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X