Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(SOLD) VXR front bumper- Facelift version.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

luq jup?
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Jesus. Think everyone should just move on and forget about it.

It was a question and just a miss communication that’s all.

The guy apologised and that’s that.
      sigpic

Comment

Comment

I won't get involved in this because Pondy has already covered it but I will address your mandatory location question, Rab.

Although I can see where you're coming from in that it will help cut down on misunderstandings. We pride ourselves on the laid back approach policing (hate that word because we're just members too) the forum and adding mandatory rules goes against that approach. It's a shame more members new and old don't fill in more of their profile but that's their choice. My advice is if a question is asked and there is a lack of info from the OP, ignore it and move. That's what I do.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
            I won't get involved in this because Pondy has already covered it but I will address your mandatory location question, Rab.

Although I can see where you're coming from in that it will help cut down on misunderstandings. We pride ourselves on the laid back approach policing (hate that word because we're just members too) the forum and adding mandatory rules goes against that approach. It's a shame more members new and old don't fill in more of their profile but that's their choice. My advice is if a question is asked and there is a lack of info from the OP, ignore it and move. That's what I do.

Apologies to anyone I've offended.
            It was not my intention to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

What Rab said (sincerely)
              2018 1.5T SRi Nav
              Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                What Rab said (sincerely)
                I don't think apologies are really needed......Just a bit more understanding with regard to new members in our easy going environment.

Most of us have been on a forum run by little Hitler's and full of rules. I for one don't want any of that creeping in here.
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

English isn't my first language either you can join my club

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                    English isn't my first language either you can join my club
                    Yeah forgot English isn't your first language. I bet you're the only one on the forum who speaks fluent crap!

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                      I bet you're the only one on the forum who speaks fluent crap!
                      I'm sure i'm not the leader

Comment

Comment

Price drop...

£200 collected....

Comment

SOLD to a keen Insignia enthusiast

Comment

Can any one please tell
                              Me if the fang grills as the same on the facelift as the pre face

Comment

Originally posted by Leedslads View Post
                                Can any one please tell
                                Me if the fang grills as the same on the facelift as the pre face
                                hi and weclome

we always like when new members join our forum.
                                would you care to visit this section of the forum...………….

and introduce yourself properly to everyone.

Tell us a bit about yourself and maybe share a pic or 2 of your car.

Thanks...………...much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X