No announcement yet.

New owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Lizzardt you mentioned between the supply and fuel rail , is it a sensor/filter/regulator , is it an easy diagnosis/fix , what do I need to be looking out for , sorry for all the questions cheers andy

Comment

Hello Andy , I would first suggest opening up another thread in the workshop section as this is just a " yoohoo "section .
      But you can only check fuel filter , fuel pressure regulator ( on pump ) .
      Then you start getting into fuel delivery volumes and that becomes fuzzy to me .
      Has this whole lack of power been like that since you have had the car.?
      Check your engine oil level is it higher than normal ?
      Dose it smell a bit like diesel ?
      Did you buy it privately?

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

I'll start one now 😆, no it wasn't like it when I first got it , it was brilliant I couldn't fault any part of the car , I did buy privately so there's nowt I can do really in that respect , when our lass gets back in with the car I will go give it a sniff , when I bought the car it was on fumes practically would it have dragged sum **** through and affected it in some way?

Comment

Welcome
          LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

welcom mate

Comment

Working...
            X