Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought my third insignia

Just picked up my new Siggy

its a 2018 SRI VX-Line petrol full leather, revers cam, heated windscreen and seats, full 8" sat nav and high end instrument display, has 6k on the clock too

its mint

will get pics up as soon as i can

Sounds nice...Hurry up with the pics
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

just taken some quick snaps, what do you guys use as the best way to post up the pics?

worked it out now :-)

Comment

Done some quick photos

will do better ones once i detail it

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0087.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	176.6 KB
ID:	243246

Name:	IMG_0088.jpg
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	243247

Name:	IMG_0086.jpg
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	243248

Name:	IMG_0089.jpg
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	243249

Comment

Very nice

Comment

do you not get a chunkier gear knob on the new vx lines,like you did on facelift and the pre face
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Nice!....Get rid of those horrible plastic door pins!
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Nice motor
                Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                  do you not get a chunkier gear knob on the new vx lines,like you did on facelift and the pre face
                  Not seen a normal one mate but it is quite chunky

Comment

How do i do that mate, wht do you replace them with. I cant do anything major as its still in warranty

Comment

Welcome

Nice motor.
                      LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

According to the garage I bought my fully loaded GS SRi Nav (full leather, reverse cam, auto park etc) from last month, it was previously owned by Vauxhall (ex staff car). It was registered in April 2018, and only had 1700 miles on the clock, and it's reg no is BV18 UOX, which has the same location letter (B = Birmingham) as yours. It was also a really good price - I ran the spec through the Vauxhall configurator and it was around half the new price!
                        It would seem that there is a source of year old low mileage high spec Insignias out there. Mine was from Clarks in Ripon, any others on the forum that have bagged a similar bargain?
                        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                          According to the garage I bought my fully loaded GS SRi Nav (full leather, reverse cam, auto park etc) from last month, it was previously owned by Vauxhall (ex staff car). It was registered in April 2018, and only had 1700 miles on the clock, and it's reg no is BV18 UOX, which has the same location letter (B = Birmingham) as yours. It was also a really good price - I ran the spec through the Vauxhall configurator and it was around half the new price!
                          It would seem that there is a source of year old low mileage high spec Insignias out there. Mine was from Clarks in Ripon, any others on the forum that have bagged a similar bargain?
                          Clarks of ripon have sold very high spec insignias for a few years now,its where mine started its life from
                          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I must admit they do have one helluva stock of GSs at the moment, and I found them really good to deal with. Always nice to find a garage that relies on its reputation with previous customers
                            2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                            Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

My factory ordered Insignia A was an absolute bargain as the online broker fooked up on the price. They tried fobbing me off with lies on 2 failed deliveries so I commenced legal proceedings and got the car at the cocked up price before it went to court. I got my brand new factory ordered Elite Nav Turbo 250PS with £8.5k of factory options for.....................................£25k
                              Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Working...
                              X