Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPS programming GM - ACDelco subscription

Hello everyone,

For USA market there is an option on GM - ACDelcoTDS website to purchase a SPS programming 24months subscription for 1VIN for 40$.
    When accessing the website from Europe it recognize the IP and that option is not available. You can only buy a SPS programming option for 2 hours for 35 euro.
    Did anybody try to use a VPN, purchase the 1VIN subscription for 40$ and update the software for his car?

have an account with them myself but not seen that option on it yet... wont be any good to the majority of the forum users as we're all opel/vauxhall

use a proxy if you want to gain access
    Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
    questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by plasma View Post
      have an account with them myself but not seen that option on it yet... wont be any good to the majority of the forum users as we're all opel/vauxhall

use a proxy if you want to gain access
      Maybe I wasn't very clear. I have an Opel Insignia also, not an US car, but I don't want to pay 35 euro for 2 hours of SPS. I want to register my car's VIN with an 40$ for 2 years and have access to all software updates for my car.
      Do you use GDS2 web version or do you have an offline version? Do you know from where can I get an offline version of GDS2 and Tech2Win?

Comment

ah I'm with you now. It will only let you use US vins... 1G, 2G, 3G etc etc...

Wont let you use W0L at all...

For Offline GDS2 and Tech2Win (up to 2012) look at some other 'types' of car forum, I'm sure you can come across it easy enough plus you can get updateables as well to update GDS2 to 2018 i think offline use

Comment

That's strange, because if you drive an Opel in US you can't update the software.

Comment

thats because they dont do an opel in the US... Same as if we drive a GMC or GM over here vauxhall-infotech wont touch it

Comment

Working...
            X