Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the milage?
    Do you know the history?
    Ask previous owners if oil pump pick up seal has been replaced on it. If don't know than suggest to do that if you want to enjoy it for a long time

Comment

Sweet !
      The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by a602820922 View Post
        What's the milage?
        Do you know the history?
        Ask previous owners if oil pump pick up seal has been replaced on it. If don't know than suggest to do that if you want to enjoy it for a long time
        28000 miles full service history ,cam belts been done ,not sure about oil pump pick up seal will ask

Comment

day off today washed with fairys need to get some wash and wax Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0126.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	243341

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0127.jpg
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	243342Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0128.jpg
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	243343

Comment

NO!!!!!! Fairy is the worst. It strips back all your protection. Get some wax on it and get yourself some decent car shampoo.

Car looks lovely btw but it's gonna get a dull look to it if you get in the habit of using washing up liquid.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Agree with marko Stay away from the bubble mix man

Comment

will do at weekend ,a bird/duck did one on my roof and windscreen the dirty git whats your recommendations for wash and wax products guys nothing to expensive

Comment

Originally posted by robbo137 View Post
                    will do at weekend ,a bird/duck did one on my roof and windscreen the dirty git whats your recommendations for wash and wax products guys nothing to expensive
                    Stupid birds mate Drive me nuts I had the same problem. They need to see the bird doctor the one who shat down mine defo was ill man

Meguiars Cleaner Wax

I use that does the job for me at least I think it does wax on wax off kina thing

Comment

thanks davnsarah put it under a tree at work thead halfrauds have a 30% off this coming weekend i'll have a look at weekend or try Meguiars Cleaner Wax cheers buddy

Comment

I use autobrite purple velvet shampoo it’s the bomb! And autobrite cherry glaze wax also the bomb! It’s the best I’ve ever used

Comment

Fairy......nooooooooooo
                          Aldi magnum......yaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                            Fairy......nooooooooooo
                            Aldi magnum......yaaaaaaaaaaahhhh
                            Aldi magnum the shine ye get off the dishes is unreal

Comment

Stuff doesn't have to cost the earth. Anything as long as it's meant for car paintwork will do. Members have mixed preferences for what suits them. I personally like Meguiars and Poorboy's, stuff. I'm using Fusso wax at the moment too. Detailers are worth having in the car...spray on, wipe off and buff. Doesn't get easier and quicker than that.
                              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Marko Fusso,good results with this
                                Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                                Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Working...
                                X