GS VX line 1.5 Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattG View Post
    Have to agree the dark maroon is such a nice deep colour, dont see that many of them.
    maroon look great in the photos,... but not so much close up

Comment

It's all down to personal taste. What some think is lovely, other may not like so much. The main thing for me is a well kept car. No matter what colour. If it's clean and waxed. It looks lovely but even my personal favourite, red looks shite if dirt has been left to build up and it looks dull.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
        It's all down to personal taste. What some think is lovely, other may not like so much. The main thing for me is a well kept car. No matter what colour. If it's clean and waxed. It looks lovely but even my personal favourite, red looks shite if dirt has been left to build up and it looks dull.
        it's exactly that with the maroon, I first saw it and really wanted it, looks sporty but exec, lovely, but when I saw it in the flash, didn't wow like the pics, but then I wasn't keen on Cosmic grey and look at me now

Comment

My GS tourer is in white and whilst it wasnt my choice, other half picked it, I've grown to really like it....especially when its clean which isnt that often unfortunately!!

Also noticed last week that its quite a big car....compared to the numerous miles of single track lanes in the Lake District where we are!!

Comment

Matt, if you don't get the matrix LED headlights you know you'll regret it!!!!!
            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Working...
            X