GS VX line 1.5 Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GS VX line 1.5 Turbo

Seriously thinking of having a look at this.
    Never thought a white car would catch my eye, get some black wheels and a black roof I'd be happy man

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

I think it really suits white.
    You see all the shapes, dips etc.

Diamond cut alloys, not black ones.

If you buy it, you'll need your neighbours permission.

Comment

You see all the shapes, dips etc.

Exactly. That's what caught my eye, they have same model and spec in black, it looks nowhere as nice as the white.

Gonna ring for some approx figures on mine, think it's a little pricey for me, but it's really caught my eye.

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

I bought my 1.5t GS from Clarks last month, really pleased with it (but they do sell cheap, so don't expect a great p/X offer.)
        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

It does look good in white. Are you running out of google images of the black one?
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

MUCH better car than the Facelift A. Very nice car indeed. Vxlines are great inside... the black lining inside is much better.

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              It does look good in white. Are you running out of google images of the black one?
              You sussed me out [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
                MUCH better car than the Facelift A. Very nice car indeed. Vxlines are great inside... the black lining inside is much better.
                Still love mine, just something about the lines that car gives off, and yes the vx bits make the cars stand out.

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                  Are you running out of google images of the black one?
                  He's probably found out his neighbour, who owns the black one, is trading it in for a new white GS..... so he's just dangling the carrot for us all

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                    He's probably found out his neighbour, who owns the black one, is trading it in for a new white GS..... so he's just dangling the carrot for us all
                    They l own mercs, BMW, audi etc , just me slumming it

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                      Still love mine, just something about the lines that car gives off, and yes the vx bits make the cars stand out.
                      Still love my old Facelift A VXLine,.. but luckily my wife now has it so technically,... still got it!! I nearly erred towards a white VXLine when I got my A but glad I didn't, I don't they age as well, and also do not show the bodywork creases and swages as well as other colours. I loved the Facelift A VXLine kit as it was very snug and subtle, almost looked part of the bodywork, the Grandsport one is a bit more bulky and does look stuck on - in white, it is much more pronounced and noticable which is why I'm glad my silver one went back and I ended up with Cosmic Grey as the kit looks much more subtle amd more park of the car as the join lines are less visible.

Am thinkingI should have gone petrol as the diesel is awful on economy compared to the facelift A... but,.. never mind... will you be getting it?

Comment

Little bit pricey for me right now, unless they can do a good deal. No harm in asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
                          Still love my old Facelift A VXLine,.. but luckily my wife now has it so technically,... still got it!! I nearly erred towards a white VXLine when I got my A but glad I didn't, I don't they age as well, and also do not show the bodywork creases and swages as well as other colours. I loved the Facelift A VXLine kit as it was very snug and subtle, almost looked part of the bodywork, the Grandsport one is a bit more bulky and does look stuck on - in white, it is much more pronounced and noticable which is why I'm glad my silver one went back and I ended up with Cosmic Grey as the kit looks much more subtle amd more park of the car as the join lines are less visible.

Am thinkingI should have gone petrol as the diesel is awful on economy compared to the facelift A... but,.. never mind... will you be getting it?
                          The cosmic grey is the best colour in these......yet I still like the white and the dark maroon

Comment

Have to agree the dark maroon is such a nice deep colour, dont see that many of them.

Comment

LOL _ my email notification contained your pre-edit version: "still like the shite and the dark maroon"
                              2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                              Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Working...
                              X