Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forum Key Rings
    Quote Originally Posted by MattG View Post
    Still love mine, just something about the lines that car gives off, and yes the vx bits make the cars stand out.
    Still love my old Facelift A VXLine,.. but luckily my wife now has it so technically,... still got it!! I nearly erred towards a white VXLine when I got my A but glad I didn't, I don't they age as well, and also do not show the bodywork creases and swages as well as other colours. I loved the Facelift A VXLine kit as it was very snug and subtle, almost looked part of the bodywork, the Grandsport one is a bit more bulky and does look stuck on - in white, it is much more pronounced and noticable which is why I'm glad my silver one went back and I ended up with Cosmic Grey as the kit looks much more subtle amd more park of the car as the join lines are less visible.

Am thinkingI should have gone petrol as the diesel is awful on economy compared to the facelift A... but,.. never mind... will you be getting it?

2. Likes RBH liked
    Car
    2016 2.0 CDTi ecoFLEX BlueInjection Elite Nav (170) s/s
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Little bit pricey for me right now, unless they can do a good deal. No harm in asking.
    MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights .

4. Likes RBH liked
    I love marko's black wheels RBH's Avatar
    Car
    2014 VX LINE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy1971 View Post
    Still love my old Facelift A VXLine,.. but luckily my wife now has it so technically,... still got it!! I nearly erred towards a white VXLine when I got my A but glad I didn't, I don't they age as well, and also do not show the bodywork creases and swages as well as other colours. I loved the Facelift A VXLine kit as it was very snug and subtle, almost looked part of the bodywork, the Grandsport one is a bit more bulky and does look stuck on - in white, it is much more pronounced and noticable which is why I'm glad my silver one went back and I ended up with Cosmic Grey as the kit looks much more subtle amd more park of the car as the join lines are less visible.

Am thinkingI should have gone petrol as the diesel is awful on economy compared to the facelift A... but,.. never mind... will you be getting it?
    The cosmic grey is the best colour in these......yet I still like the white and the dark maroon

6. Likes Chewy1971 liked
    Car
    2016 2.0 CDTi ecoFLEX BlueInjection Elite Nav (170) s/s
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have to agree the dark maroon is such a nice deep colour, dont see that many of them.
    MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights .

8. Likes RBH liked
    Car
    1.5T SRi Nav Grand Sport, lava red, full leather, reversing camera and lots of toys to play with!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL _ my email notification contained your pre-edit version: "still like the shite and the dark maroon"

10. Likes RBH liked
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MattG View Post
    Have to agree the dark maroon is such a nice deep colour, dont see that many of them.
    maroon look great in the photos,... but not so much close up

Racing Driver
    Car
    2017 Insignia Grand Sport SRi Nav 1.5 Turbo petrol
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's all down to personal taste. What some think is lovely, other may not like so much. The main thing for me is a well kept car. No matter what colour. If it's clean and waxed. It looks lovely but even my personal favourite, red looks shite if dirt has been left to build up and it looks dull.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

13. Likes RBH liked
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marko301 View Post
    It's all down to personal taste. What some think is lovely, other may not like so much. The main thing for me is a well kept car. No matter what colour. If it's clean and waxed. It looks lovely but even my personal favourite, red looks shite if dirt has been left to build up and it looks dull.
    it's exactly that with the maroon, I first saw it and really wanted it, looks sporty but exec, lovely, but when I saw it in the flash, didn't wow like the pics, but then I wasn't keen on Cosmic grey and look at me now

15. Likes RBH liked
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My GS tourer is in white and whilst it wasnt my choice, other half picked it, I've grown to really like it....especially when its clean which isnt that often unfortunately!!

Also noticed last week that its quite a big car....compared to the numerous miles of single track lanes in the Lake District where we are!!

Car
    2ltr Elite Turbo Hatch Manual with all the toys and more
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Matt, if you don't get the matrix LED headlights you know you'll regret it!!!!!
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Body Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2