2015 2.0 Insignia VX line. eco flex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
    Lovely motor mate, I'd be in constant fear of being pulled up though,so not worth the hassle for me.

That's just my opinion though
    I know mate Chance I take. fed up them telling us what we can and cant do its no even a safety thing as you can see the lights. Fresh today so time will tell

Comment

Did you de-badge it yourself? I'm thinking of taking off the badges on my boot, but worried about leaving marks.
      2018 1.5T SRi Nav
      Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
        Did you de-badge it yourself? I'm thinking of taking off the badges on my boot, but worried about leaving marks.
        Yeah Pete. Bank card in behind few wiggles and came off no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
          Just use some fishing line behind the badge, it will remove it, any sticker resude, some wd40 will get rid of that

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190707_175902.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	243321 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190707_173521.jpg
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	243322

Lights during the day lads. If traffic say they cant see them I think its them who should be taken off the road

Comment

you need the bootlid lights now

Click image for larger version

Name:	sigpic1434_4.gif.jpg
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	243323
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                you need the bootlid lights now

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1660[/ATTACH]
                Mate am hopeless at DIY What's the difference anyway ?

Comment

the ones on the bootlid light up
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

the ones on the bootlid light up
                    I seen a how to on here. does it take long ? More to the point is it easy to do Haha. Yeah I see them in you're picture Looks like it would be nice on mine. I have Benidorm on the 14th 2 weeks when I get back I will give it ago.

Comment

Originally posted by davnsarah View Post
                      I seen a how to on here. does it take long ? More to the point is it easy to do Haha. Yeah I see them in you're picture Looks like it would be nice on mine. I have Benidorm on the 14th 2 weeks when I get back I will give it ago.
                      don't know,mine were factory fitted...wouldn't be a major task I wouldn't think

Comment

don't know,mine were factory fitted...wouldn't be a major task I wouldn't think
                        Will look into it when I am home Anyone want to buy the 19 atomics ? gona take them off and go for my own idea.

Comment

I've got them, just need to install when my bloody back gets better, along with loads more to do.
                          Got a shoe box full of mods , can't do bugger all at the mo

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
                            I've got them, just need to install when my bloody back gets better, along with loads more to do.
                            Got a shoe box full of mods , can't do bugger all at the mo
                            I though you could do it with the lights on the car already ? Do you need to purchase other thing then bud yeah ?

Comment

The existing tail lights are just reflectors mate , no bulbs or wiring , you need to buy complete new units

Pn 39024220 and 39024221

Comment

Marko301 has done a great how 2

Comment

Working...
                                X