No announcement yet.

DPF app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Matt. It's v1.5 and it's a 2.0cdti 163 auto. That app doesn't work either mate

Comment

Mine is 1.5 software.

Pair with phone out of app first

Takes a few attempts.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

the engine has code below is an extract from OPL DPF Monitor Lite app on google play its the engine code such as A20d??? that is the key to if it will work or not, Mine is the 2ltr Euro 6 (uses add blue) and when I checked with the the person who wrote the App about 12 months ago I was informed my engine to new for it to work Just done some digging and my engine is "B20 DTH".

Extract Application designed to monitoring of DPF level on Opel and Vauxhall.
        Application works only with Insignia and Astra J with engines:
        A20DT, A20DTH, A20DTJ, A20DTR, A20DTC, A20DTL and some A17(x)

For correct work, application needs ELM327 BT or WiFi interface.
        CAUTION: Not all ELM327 interfaces works fine.

Application was tested with iCar2 ELM327 Interface

Comment

Lots of free apps, try several , find something that will connect to prove elm unit. There are a lot of clones that don't work well out there.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Working...
          X