Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Factory CD-unit small plug, does not fir new wiring harness 2014 FL No touch. Help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Factory CD-unit small plug, does not fir new wiring harness 2014 FL No touch. Help.

Hello,

I am upgrading my headunit from a R300 Color with no touchscreen/ bluetooth to a PX5 android unit.

The problem is that the wiring harness supplied does not match what I have found in the car, and also not many resources to be fair.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2778.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	249093Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2779.jpg
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	249094Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2780.jpg
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	249095

I have no ideea where to go from here, please help.

Tudor

Originally posted by tudorfil9 View Post
    Hello,

I am upgrading my headunit from a R300 Color with no touchscreen/ bluetooth to a PX5 android unit.

The problem is that the wiring harness supplied does not match what I have found in the car, and also not many resources to be fair.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1578[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1579[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1580[/ATTACH]

I have no ideea where to go from here, please help.

Tudor
    Top picture; back of CD player

Middle picture; your canbus box

Bottom picture; you'll have to move it to the right hand side. There's a radio module behind the storage compartment.

If you need more help give me your facebook and I can pm you on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
      Top picture; back of CD player

Middle picture; your canbus box

Bottom picture; you'll have to move it to the right hand side. There's a radio module behind the storage compartment.

If you need more help give me your facebook and I can pm you on there.

Hey Lewish,

Thanks for the info, I have found the SilverBox on the righthand side and managed to mount the unit, which fits in like a glove.

Two more questions for you.

1- I managed to break the canbus decoder plug wiring and was wondering where I can find a wiring diagram to try and fix it in order to get canbus functionality working.
      2- Where can I plug into so I will have a 12Volt Battery power while the car is turned off.

Again, thank you for the pointer about the right hand side, I have found the radio module

Tudor

Comment

I'm not sure on either of those questions as I've never fitted an aftermarket radio. You could try asking the manufacturer.

Comment

Working...
        X